Sunday, September 12, 2010

Funday Sunday: Jurassic Park, Hansen Brothers, and Billy Ray Cyrus

My mind runs a million miles a minute with more thoughts than I can keep track of. And more often than not there is a song playing as the same time; usually the theme music to Jurassic Park (don't ask). I have even caught myself humming the catchy little tune while cleaning my room, cooking or working. A few weeks ago Mmm Bop by the Hansen Brothers popped in my head at work. I shared this with my co-workers and we proceeded to watch a clip of the music video (we might have even sang along a bit). Internet, it was epic.

This weeks "Funday Sunday" is dedicated to the random songs that pop in my head for no apparent reason. What's that? You want to know what this weeks song was? Well, let me preface my answer with this; Jesus said "Do no judge, or you too will be judged." As much as it may pain me to admit this, Achey Breaky Heart by Billy Ray Cyrus popped in my head this week. I know, random.... but that's me:)
*Side note- That mullet is epic!

No comments:

Post a Comment