Sunday, October 10, 2010

Funday Sunday: Worst... EVER!

I walk out to my car, super bummed that it's the rainy season but excited for what the day holds. I plop into the driver seat, insert key, turn key, and... nothing. The sound of an engine starting up is replaced with dead air. NOOOOO!!! I cry out; not again! This, my friends, has been the second time in 2 weeks that I have killed my car, and in the last year? I can't even count how many times I have killed my poor Maxine. Yup, my cars name is Maxine. As I begin to pray for a miracle I send out texts in hopes someone is awake at this hour and willing to come save me. Can I just say, my family and friends are amazing! And one of my amazing friends came to my rescue. Karen, I said it once and I will say it again, you are my hero!

Enter Funday Sunday:
This weeks post may not be a little known fact, but it's a fact: I am the worst car owner- EVER. And if you are trying to be nice you may say "oh no, I'm sure you're not that bad."
Oh contrare, dear internet. Not only have I come to terms with this fact but my family and close friends are very aware of it as well. And I have stories upon stories to confirm said fact. Like the time I thought my car was dead, had my dad, who was almost an hour away, drive to come diagnose my problem only to have him point out when he got there that I had simply left my car in drive when I turned it off. My mom swears I'm naturally blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment